The following Guide is a partial list of Rules and Regulations which have been adopted by the Board of Directors for the protection and enjoyment of all residents: All owners, renters and visitors must adhere to our Blue Book (Declaration, By-Laws and Rules and Regulations)
UPON ARRIVAL, REGISTER AT THE HOLIDAY OUT OFFICE (Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
IF YOU ALTER YOUR DEPARTURE DATE, YOU MUST NOTIFY THE HOLIDAY OUT OFFICE, SO OFFICIAL RECORDS, PROXIMITY DEVICES AND PARKING PERMIT CAN BE CHANGED
1. I.D. TAGS & KEYS
- Bathhouse keys, proximity devices and gate openers, which are all property of Holiday Out, are issued to renters by the person(s) authorized to rent the unit/space. Loaning or giving any of these devices to unauthorized, unregistered persons are prohibited.
2. UNIT PARKING
- Only one (1) RV may reside on any unit. Awnings and slides must not encroach on neighboring property or lawn.
- All cars/trucks must have and display a Holiday Out parking sticker or visitor pass at all times while within Holiday Out premises. They shall be obtained at the HO office (Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- No parking is permitted on the grass or street.
- Truck campers may not be removed from truck.
- Two (2) passenger vehicles may be parked on a driveway, if driveway is large enough.
- No Pop Up campers are permitted.
- No utility or boat trailers are permitted on unit site for more than 48 hours.
3. OTHER PARKING
- All units are privately owned. Parking on vacant units is prohibited unless written permission is granted by the owner and is on file in the Holiday Out office. Use roads for walking. Do not trespass or shortcut through units.
- All moving vehicles, including bicycles, motor scooters and golf carts, etc. must obey 10 MPH speed limit and all other traffic signs. Reminder: All golf carts must have a valid Holiday Out sticker and proof of insurance, and can be operated only by licensed drivers. NO UNDERAGE DRIVERS!
- All moving vehicles must have their lights on ½ hour before sunset until ½ hour after sunrise.
- ONLY ONE (1) customary household pet (i.e. dog or cat) is allowed per unit, and its documentation shall be provided with the pre-registration form.
- The dog walk area is located on west end of green space adjacent to Holiday Out office, or outside of property along A1A. Dog waste cleanup is the responsibility of the pet owner. Droppings must be placed in a plastic bag and disposed of properly.
- Pets outside the private residence must be on a leash of 8’ or less.
- Pets are not allowed in any other common grassy area, in the tunnel or at the recreation area. Saint Lucie County prohibits unleashed dogs on the beach.
- Houses, pens or runs are not permitted.
- The following breeds of dogs are prohibited in Holiday Out: Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier (Pit Bull), German Sheppard, Doberman, Rottweiler, Chow, Akita, wolf hybrids, American Eskimo and Presa Canarios.
- Any breed of dog showing aggressive behavior and cited for same must be removed from the park by the unit owner, renter or guest.
6. REC AREA
- The Rec. Area closes at 10:00 pm; This includes Pool and Lower Rec Hall; proximity devices will not unlock doors or gates after hours. Smoking is prohibited inside the building and pool area.
- Pool area reminder: No glass and no food in allowed in the gated pool patio area, & no persons in diapers shall enter large pool. Other restrictions are posted on signs at the pool and recreation area.
- Children, age 12 and under, must be accompanied by a registered adult of Holiday Out AT ALL TIMES while in the Rec. Area, which includes the Lower Rec Hall, gated pool patio area, and Pool.
8. SEWER HOOK-UP
- All mobile RV’s must have a sewer and wastewater hook-up, which will enter into the sewer outlet and seal with a rubber collar, to comply with Florida State Law.
- Dumping wastewater or sewage on the ground is prohibited.
- DO NOT FLUSH sanitary pads, disposable diapers, excessive paper or any other unsuitable materials.
- DO NOT PUT grease down sinks or drains.
- Garbage must be wrapped or put in plastic bags before placing in cans.
- Garbage pick-up is on Monday & Thursday mornings.
- All yard waste is picked up at your unit on Wednesday – Please “bag” small clippings.
- Recycling Bins for bottles, cans, and paper are at the rear of the Holiday Out Office. Please flatten cardboard boxes to save space in the bin.
- Hazardous waste, Styrofoam, tires, propane tanks, plastic bags, garbage, fabric & yard waste are prohibited. Nothing is to ever be left outside of the dumpster!
11. QUIET HOURS
- Friday thru Saturday – 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Sunday thru Thursday – 10:00 pm to 8:00 am