Holiday Out Pool & Beach Opening Conditions
- Pool hours from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm seven (7) days a week.
- Pool and pool area combined capacity limited to 24 (50% of max.).
- Pool monitors are to be utilized.
- Fobs may be deactivated on weekends to ensure capacity limits not exceeded
- No pool patio furniture available for use. Users must bring their own chairs if desired.https://holidayout.org/?page_id=9236
- Pool access available through all pool gates.
- The tunnel has been opened for use
- LRH bathrooms are available for use by both pool and beach users.
- The remainder of the LRH facility closed for use.
- Sanitation stations are available at the pool & LRH bathroom entrance.
- LRH bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each morning opening.
- “Touch-up” bathroom cleaning done @ 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
- Hard surfaces (gates, LRH door, bathroom handles are cleaned 7 am, 9 am, 11 am &1:00 pm
- Pool Service is maintaining the pool & equipment per the Florida Dept of Health guidelines.
- Time in the pool and pool area limited to 1.5 hours if necessary, to accommodate all users.
- The patio area is to remain closed for use.
- Pickleball courts available for play if players have their own equipment.
- Shuffleboard courts remain closed.
Please note the members’ responsibilities that impact whether the pool/rec area remain open:
- Owners must notify all renters, friends, and/or visiting family members of restrictions.
- Adhere to social distancing, sanitizing and group number limit guidelines.
- Use common sense and exhibit unselfish behavior.
- Pool monitors will not “referee” questionable behavior. Police will be called if necessary.
Reminders & Comments:
Access to the beach & pool should not be construed as an all-clear with respect to Covid – 19.
Any location where several people meet can present an inherent risk of exposure to Covid – 19.
Holiday Out Mgmt. cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your use of these facilities.
Residents with compromised immune systems may want to practice “self-quarantine.”
All must exhibit some personal responsibility for their own health.
Community safety is a shared responsibility. Facility users & non-users must show respect to the other.
Use at own risk.
As has been the approach since the Covid-19 situation began, all information & data regarding not only the virus itself but how different governmental entities & communities are approaching living with it are sought out and evaluated for their relevance to the Holiday Out Community.
The office will continue to be closed. All are encouraged to communicate with the office staff and management via phone, email, or correspondence.