Zoom Log-in Information for Special BOD Meeting
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 14, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Board of Directors Webinar
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13017158592,,82759450968#,,,,,,0#,,685040# or +13126266799,,82759450968#,,,,,,0#,,685040#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 827 5945 0968
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdh14cfQ9t
Special Board of Directors Meeting Notice
SPECIAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING NOTICE
Date: 8/14/20 Time: 1:00 PM
Where: 10820 S. Ocean Drive, Upper Rec Hall & Webinar
(Webinar participation information to be provided prior to meeting)
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
• Meeting minutes (Feb/19/2020)
• Special & Organizational meetings’ minutes (May/22/2020)
Sewer Resolution Motion
III. TREASURER’S REPORT
IV. COMMITTEES -no reports
V. NEW BUSINESS
SQUAT Committee Sewer Infrastructure Presentation
• Presentation will include details on the following:
Special assessment of $18.51/mo. x 12 mos. x 10 yrs. = $2221.20. per unit total to begin 1/1/21
Special assessment funds to pay-off Seacoast loan of $1M over 10-year period
Loan to be used exclusively for the Holiday Out sewer infrastructure rehabilitation.
Motions – Sewer Infrastructure Rehabilitation Special Assessment Motion
Special Assessment Funds to pay-off Seacoast $1M – 10 yr. loan Motion
Community Cable Service Discussion
Holiday Out Pool & Beach Opening Conditions
- Pool hours from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm seven (7) days a week.
- Pool and pool area combined capacity limited to 24 (50% of max.).
- Pool monitors are to be utilized.
- Fobs may be deactivated on weekends to ensure capacity limits not exceeded
- No pool patio furniture available for use. Users must bring their own chairs if desired.https://holidayout.org/?page_id=9236
- Pool access available through all pool gates.
- Tunnel has been opened for use
- LRH bathrooms available for use by both pool and beach users.
- Remainder of LRH facility closed for use.
- Sanitation stations available at pool & LRH bathroom entrance.
- LRH bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each morning opening.
- “Touch-up” bathroom cleaning done @ 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
- Hard surfaces (gates, LRH door, bathroom handles are cleaned 7am, 9am, 11am &1:00 pm
- Pool Service is maintaining the pool & equipment per the Florida Dept of Health guidelines.
- Time in pool and pool area limited to 1.5 hours if necessary, to accommodate all users.
- Patio area is to remained closed for use.
- Pickleball courts available for play if players have own equipment.
- Shuffleboard courts to remain closed.
Please note the members’ responsibilities that impact whether the pool/rec area remain open:
- Owners’ must notify all renters, friends, and/or visiting family members of restrictions.
- Adhere to social distancing, sanitizing and group number limit guidelines.
- Use common sense and exhibit unselfish behavior.
- Pool monitors will not “referee” questionable behavior. Police will be called if necessary.
Reminders & Comments:
Access to the beach & pool should not be construed as an all-clear with respect to Covid – 19.
Any location where several people meet can present an inherent risk of exposure to Covid – 19.
Holiday Out Mgmt. cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your use of these facilities.
Residents with compromised immune systems may want to practice “self-quarantine.”
All must exhibit some personal responsibility for their own health.
Community safety is a shared responsibility. Facility users & non-users must show respect to the other.
Use at own risk.
As has been the approach since the Covid-19 situation began, all information & data regarding not only the virus itself but how different governmental entities & communities are approaching living with it are sought out and evaluated for their relevance to the Holiday Out Community.
Office will continue to be closed. All are encouraged to communicate with the office staff and management via phone, email, or correspondence.