Holiday Out at St Lucie is now offering Electronic Voting
The Board of Directors approved a resolution authorizing electronic voting and noticing for all Association elections. If you are an owner and wish to opt-in for electronic voting, please fill out the Opt-In form by following the Opt-In link below. You only have to Opt-in once, that will be good for all future elections. If at any time you would like to Opt-out and return to paper ballots, you will have the option to do so.
We encourage you to Opt-In for electronic voting. It provides many benefits to the owners and the association and a few of them are listed below.
- E-voting will significantly lower the election costs by reducing the copy and mailing costs. it can cost over $5 per ballot to mail the materials. There is no additional cost to opt-in and vote electronically.
- E-voting is faster and more convenient. With the slower mail delivery speeds, it is more difficult to return the ballots by mail before the deadlines, especially for Canadian owners.
- E-voting will speed the results on election day. The e-vote results will be available the moment the voting window closes.
- You can vote from most electronic devices including computers, tablets, and smartphones. All you need is the email you have on file with the Holiday Out office.
- If you own multiple properties, you can cast your vote for all properties with a single vote.
To Opt-In for E-voting, click on the following link:
This link will take you to the Holiday Out E-voting web portal. Once there, you will sign up with your email address. Then, within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Conduu, our e-voting vendor, with further links to activate your voting credentials and password.