Holiday Out Covid limitations are detailed below.
- Pool hours from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm seven (7) days a week.
- “In pool” capacity limited to 24 (50% of max.) by law.
- Pool monitors could be utilized on busy weekends
- Limited pool patio furniture is now available for use.
- Pool access available through all pool gates.
- The tunnel has been opened for use
- LRH bathrooms are available for use by both pool and beach users.
- The remainder of the LRH facility closed for use.
- Sanitation stations are available at the pool & LRH bathroom entrance.
- LRH bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each morning opening.
- “Touch-up” bathroom cleaning done @ 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
- Hard surfaces (gates, LRH door, bathroom handles are cleaned 7 am, 9 am, 11 am &1:00 pm
- Pool Service is maintaining the pool & equipment per the Florida Dept of Health guidelines.
- The patio area is now open for use.
- All “outdoor” sports activities are available for play (Pickleball, shuffleboard, bocce)
- All bathhouses are available for use.
Please note the members’ responsibilities that impact whether the pool/rec area remain open:
- Owners must notify all renters, friends, and/or visiting family members of restrictions.
- Adhere to social distancing, sanitizing and group number limit guidelines.
- Use common sense and exhibit unselfish behavior.
- Pool monitors will not “referee” questionable behavior. Police will be called if necessary.
Reminders & Comments:
Access to the beach & pool should not be construed as an all-clear with respect to Covid – 19.
Any location where several people meet can present an inherent risk of exposure to Covid – 19.
Holiday Out Mgmt. cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your use of these facilities.
Residents with compromised immune systems may want to practice “self-quarantine.”
All must exhibit some personal responsibility for their own health.
Community safety is a shared responsibility. Facility users & non-users must show respect to the other.
Use at own risk.
As has been the approach since the Covid-19 situation began, all information & data regarding not only the virus itself but how different governmental entities & communities are approaching living with it are sought out and evaluated for their relevance to the Holiday Out Community.